Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #293 - Lux Psycherelic

 the 4th of July really stinks as a vegan :( I can get vegan hot dogs and I have vegan hamburgers in the fridge, but it's not the same.

Wiki Wednesday #293 - Lux Psycherelic

Lux is a fifteen year old guy created by Lyris-sama.

Who Is Lux Psycherelic?

Art by Lyris-sama
.
He led me to his living room and gestured for me to take a seat on his couch. I sat down and he sat down in a recliner.

"So, you're a genie." He slowly nodded. "But you follow different rules?"

"Yes." I sighed. "I call what people usually think of as Aladdin rules. Those rules say that you get three wishes and I'm gone. I go by I Dream of Jeannie rules where there's unlimited wishes and you have to give me a place to live."

"So..." He was confused. "Why?"

I shrugged. I didn't have a good answer. "I mean, I'm not technically a genie. I'm some unnamed like... Supernatural thing."

"Oh!" He nodded. "Like the Fairly Odd Parents!"

I furrowed my brow. "You know about that but not..." I stopped myself. Of course he would know about a famous cartoon instead of a random show. I shook my head. "Yeah. I guess."

"So what are the rules?" He looked excited. 

"What rules?" I was confused. "Why would there be rules?"

"I mean, like," he looked around as he tried to figure out the best way to respond. "Like, no killing, no wishing to win contests..."

"I've granted both of those wishes tons of times!" I laughed. I saw the horror on his face. "Okay, the killing one was only once and it was an old man with cancer in a place without MAID laws. Totally justified and good. But winning contests? That's totally fine. Did it all the time."

"Why not just cure the cancer?"

I shrugged. "The guy making the wishes was the old man's son. He wished for the dementia to go away so that the guy knew what wish to make."

"Oh." He looked like he was embarrassed for being offended.

"I guess asking what the rules are isn't really useful." I sighed. "Asking what I'm powerful enough to do is the better question. Let's say you want a billion dollars. I can make that happen. But if I do it digitally, it would probably just be seen as an error and undone. If I just make a billion dollars show up, it'll either come from somewhere and other people will lose it or it will be duplicates and you might be found out and sent to jail because of serial numbers or whatever." I stopped and laughed. "But if you say, I wish I could make someone sign a contract giving me tons of money with a notary present, I can override someone's free will and make them remember that it was their own choice. And if you're immediately going to put it into a vending machine where there's no risk, I can just snap my fingers and give you a dollar bill."

"That's terrifying!" His eyes were wide. "You can just... That's awful!"

"I can't do it if you don't wish for it." I laughed. He didn't seem to like that. "I'll ask for clarification. I won't try to twist your words around, okay?"

How Is Lux Psycherelic's bank?

Lux has a two pitch cv bank. Except... Not really. I added suffixes to the bank that I feel like was meant to be lower, but I just guessed because one of the banks is called "C#3~F5" and the other is "D3~A4". 

Lux has a very nice voice with a muffled quality.



Where Can I download Lux Psycherelic?

His link is on his wiki page. He is nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment