Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wiki Wednesday #97 - 印音シルシ / Shirushine Shirushi

 So, I'm messing with the order these were written in just because I want my life to be slightly easier and not start with an UTAU that has ten banks, and I also want to order everything so that I can get through as many families as possible without spamming the family over and over. All of the next twenty or so articles were written on my phone until the "how is the bank?" section. 

Wiki Wednesday #97 - 印音シルシ / Shirushine Shirushi



Okay so, I always try to justify downloading more things. I'm a binge shopper with no money. Well, I'm a binge binger and I probably should do something about that, but therapy does nothing for me unless the therapist understands the interactions between autism, bipolar, psychosis, and PTSD. They also have to laugh at my "I'm just a few manic episodes removed from schizophrenia!" joke. (Jokes are allowed to simplify things to be punchier. It's more like twenty removed at this point.)

I'm not finding that in a red state. Maybe not even in a blue state. I've been dealing with this my whole life and can healthily redirect. Hence binge downloading UTAUs specifically for this purpose. And my family keeps really bad foods out of the house and I have three things of vegan ice cream in the freezer that I haven't touched. Is eating 2,020 calories in one day really binging? Dang it. Add disordered eating to the things the therapist would need to understand.

Anyway, if I start at entry 3,000, I can use the visual archive for wiki Wednesday also. Yay! And I would definitely need to, right? The utao group has like twenty members and I need something to break them up, right?! Well, no. I have a ton more UTAUs to burn through before them on the list. So no downloading more banks at this moment. It makes me feel a little sad, but that's life.

See?? I'm being healthy and setting limits! Though I legitimately only can now because I'm writing half of the article on my phone. Even if it takes more time, I'm enjoying the company of frogs and don't feel pressured to think of words sitting alone at my desk.

Who is Shirushi Shirushine?


Official Icon from Bank



This is a Shirushine who does not have Hinano as a voice provider! That's pretty huge!

So, thank goodness for the visual archive. On the main site, all of the text is inside an image. Google Translate can read text from images, but it's buggy. So having it all nicely typed out in a table is really nice because I can just use Google translate! Seriously, I just love not having to use a skill I spent over a decade learning.

He is a teacher to the other Shirushine family members. He is nearsighted, has mental health issues, and is shy. Same, dude. Same.

His character item is a pen that looks like a rose. Not doubting Google translate, he is represented by yellow violets and owns a scorpion. He is nearly blind because he refuses to wear glasses.

He dresses like he rides horses. He's blonde and wears a big fancy green jacket. He wears brown pants, and his boots have a fur accent that matches the fur accents on his jacket. He has multiple belts and holds a note book along with his pen with a fake rose at the end.

I would say more, but you can't zoom in on the image on the visual archive on mobile.

On the image I'm not bothering to read, I think it says that his hair is long but pulled back, and he bleaches it as it is naturally black. His eyes are orange.

How is Shirushine Shirushi's bank?


Shirushi here only has one bank. It is a one pitch VCV. Whoops! I don't actually have any specifically VCV USTs as testers. I'll fix that in a bit, especially as I downloaded a plugin that might make VCV less of an abject nightmare to tune realistically. I mean, if I was taking all the time in the world, I could make it CVVC... But I've got to go fast.

I wouldn't say this about an overseas bank. Gambatte and all such and such, but this is a bad UTAU off the bat. No matter how great it is, the background music from OREMO is playing loudly in the background. Ayayay!

It's a very sweet and mild jiisan voice, but there's heavy percussion is the back making the bank impossible to seriously use. 



Where can I download Shirushi Shirushine?


If you're okay with the background noise, you can download him here.

Oh my goodness, I can not stand this new Blogger interface. I can't even check the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment