Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, April 9, 2021

Forgotten Friday #120 - 魔法幼女★ぱさぱさでんたん / Pasa Pasa Dentan

I hopefully get my new phone tomorrow! Then I can go back to writing articles on my phone. Isn't that fun?! I actually have like ten things I need to be doing right now, but my brain is too broken to do them as this moment. Oh well! This is easy and nice.

Forgotten Friday #120 - 魔法幼女★ぱさぱさでんたん / Pasa Pasa Dentan


I'm torn here. I have adblock on my computer, so I had no idea there were bad ads on the website for this UTAU.

But I don't use adblock on Chrome on my phone. I do for Firefox, but that's because adding extensions is really easy. 

The ads are the kind that won't traumatize you, but your parents may ground you from the computer if they see the ads. There was also randomly an ad for Zenni eyewear between all of the inappropriate manga art. (I love my glasses I got from them. They're heavy, but I love heavy glasses. Otherwise, my face may float away.)

Who is Magical Young Girl Pasa Pasa Dentan?


Official Art from Bank
They changed the button to add captions.
huh. it was hard to figure out.


This Chiquita looks like Strawberry Shortcake. 


I had to switch to Firefox because the ads weren't just gross, they were animated. Seriously. They actually were somehow worse on Firefox and the ad block didn't automatically remove them? But I was able to use the element zapper tool to get rid of them.


I care about my readers who might get in trouble for bad stuff being on their computer screens, so I'm going to do something bad and directly link to the bowlroll file. 

time warp! It's later and I'm on my computer!

So, as I said earlier, the bad ads don't show up when I go to the site on Chrome for desktop with adblock, but I'll still do the bad and give the bowlroll link directly. My blog doesn't have nearly as detailed metrics as YouTube. I have no idea what age my readers are. But they could be young.

Can I call her Iroha? That's her legal name, and it's way easier to write. It's my blog, so Tomari Iroha will be referred to as Iroha.

She is a thirteen year old magical girl. She loves home economics and sweets. Her first person pronoun is "denpa", which is likely what her name is based off of: radio waves. I mean, her two powers are making sweets and communicating with the universe with her smartphone.

Her design is flawed from a composition standpoint, but it's still adorable. She's wearing a modest dress, and modesty is always a plus in UTAU designs! 

Her holding a whisk all the time and loving home economics reminds me of someone who wanted to brag every time she talked, but like, it was always a weird brag. She was like thirty-six and bragging that she was better in her high school home economics class than everyone else because she knew how to sew!

And it's like, okay? Cool? If a woman fulfills the outdated roles pushed on us by society, then I'm happy for her as long as she's happy. But like... That's not a cool brag. A cool brag is a woman being the top of her class in wood shop or being a really dope mechanic. That's cool and interesting given how our gender was used to hold us down. Especially since her parents taught her how to sew to begin with! If she was completely self-taught, it would be an almost cool brag. But she was bragging about being taught how to do something and then being better at it than people who didn't have anyone to teach it to them outside of school! 

How is Pasa Pasa Dentan's bank?


Iroha has one bank: it is a stringed CV. I...

Literally do not know how to describe this bank. It's strange. It honestly sounds like the formant was changed to make it sound more cute and adorable.  But then you listen to it more, and it sounds like a deeper Teto? The average pitch is like D#4, but it's still that squeaky you get when you're trying to be cute? I don't understand. It's not bad but I'm confused. 



Where can I download Pasa Pasa Dentan?


Like I promised, here's the bowlroll link. I... Don't get any of this UTAU, at all. She's confusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment