Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wiki Wednesday #110 - 露巻トム / Tsuyumaki Tom

Gotta go fast! So glad I've written about so many one pitch, one CV bank UTAUs so far.


Wiki Wednesday #110 - 露巻トム / Tsuyumaki Tom


I'm really happy with my progress lately! I think I can do five articles a day on my computer easily. I could do more, but I'm worried about using too much data. Also, I could probably do more if I didn't cover UTAUs with so many banks! 

And also… if I didn't go and fix OTOs. I whipped out setparam last night. I seriously told myself not to waste time fixing OTOs, and I pulled out setparam. I'm a mess, but I was really happy with how the UTAU sounded and hoped it made someone happy.

Anyway!

Who is Tom Tsuyumaki?


Official Art from Bank


Tom Tsuyumaki is the name. The download actually has his name as Tom. Sometimes I kind of think people adding the banks to the wiki make up romanizations just to see if anyone cares enough to notice. Not this one!

Tom is a furry, and his fursona is a white fox. That's all the information about him that online. As a fun note, I believe the wiki has a mistranslation. His mental age is eighteen according to Google translate. The wiki says his physical appearance is eighteen.

He is adorable. His color scheme is UTAU. His hair is pretty and his ears are adorable. He wears glasses!

I could go into great detail on what he's wearing, but that just feels kind of silly at this moment. I can't think of words well. Like, he has a trench coat that's a gradient of cool purple and warm purple, right? But it might just be the lighting. One of the arms of the trench coat just went missing and it's like a shirt sleeve. He has a white collared shirt, but you can only see the collar because he has a black vest. But you can also see the arm of the shirt and it has a purple line on it. And he has white shorts with a purple line on them too. He has black Miku boots with a purple line and he has two tails, like Tails.

Oh! And he has a tie and a pony tail and his eyes are purple! He doesn't look eighteen years old at all.


I'm not sure why, but my tummy hurts. It's not gas, it just feels flippy. I don't know what's going on there. I'm probably not eating the best lately. I do kind of want popcorn, and that would be nice and salty, but it's like four hundred calories because of course I'm going to eat it all at once!

With the virus halting production, TV has been kind of boring lately. I understand why fully. But the only new show I'm recording on network tv is "United we Fall". I watched the first few episodes and thought it was total garbage. But, now that it's pretty far into the season, it's really enjoyable. But I know there won't be a second season.

Summer is when networks air shows that they regret greenlighting. The Village on NBC was awful. The old Italian man finding love was adorable and straight out of a comedy. But everything else was just meant to be so big and huge… while being neither big nor huge. It was so bad, when the pregnant teen got hit by a car, I laughed. I felt bad, but she just got bonked lightly and everyone was acting like she got ran over.

And I'm sorry, but you can't mix the undocumented immigrant plotline and the Muslim in America plotline in a show that's so reductive. Especially when the reason the immigrant was undocumented was that someone forged her paperwork. Like? What. Why isn't her husband on trial for doing it? Why is he a citizen? 

How is Tom Tsuyumaki's bank?


He has one one pitch CV. The average pitch is D3. OTOs aren't perfect, but they're okay. This is an amazing jiisan bank, which I would have never expected from the design.


Where can I download Tom Tsuyumaki?


The link to his bowlroll distribution is on his UTAU Visual Archive page. If you're into jiisans or furries, you need this bank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment