Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, July 2, 2021

I was a big dummy - Multi-pitch CVVC banks are broken by the automatic button.

 Hi there! I'm on mobile at the moment, but I felt it was important to make this announcement.


Almost every single time I complained about a Multi-pitch CVVC bank being broken, it wasn't the bank's fault. I had left the automatic button in shareware utau on at all times as that button automatically converts CV to VCV and shows exactly what samples is playing. Really useful!


However, it breaks banks that include VC samples. In a single pitch bank, you don't notice as what it does as it just gives up and refuse to apply a suffix. With Multi-pitch, especially when every sample has a suffix, that means stuff just doesn't play.


With the number of articles on the blog, I have no idea how many places I've made this mistake. If I find an article where I messed up, I will edit it to point out the mistake. However, like I said, I have no idea what articles have the issue. Articles posted after this may have the issue, as I have articles written and scheduled until 2022.


I will try to do better in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment