Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, March 24, 2023

Forgotten Friday #222 - 幽音ケント / Kakurine Kent

 again, Emily.

Forgotten Friday #222 - 幽音ケント / Kakurine Kent

This utau is from a collection of Halloween themed UTAUs. He is a nineteen year old man who loves junk food and jerky, but hates mushrooms and organ meat. He cannot handle the sun, and has many health issues. I think he's a sorcerer and lives in the land of Halloween.

Who Is Kent Kakurine?

Art from Bank 
.

(resume campaign)

Jasper steadied himself as he loaded his bow. He had experienced his first sugar rush and couldn't sleep. He had spent so much gold on candy, he felt guilty.

He let the arrow fly. He smiled as the lumbering gold beast exploded into a small shower of ten coins. He ran to gather them. While he kneeled, he heard Blade's voice. "Do you… want help?"

Jasper quickly stood and turned towards Blade. He looked behind him. He had cleared out the clearing, but he could see flashes of the golden fur from behind the treeline. 

Blade looked sad. He had been crying and was trying not to cry again. Jasper recognized that look. People had that crumpled up posture and puffy face far too often in his home village. Jasper was hopeful that Blade's problem wasn't something deep.

Jasper gave a shallow nod before leading Blade to the treeline. The sun had just begun to rise. They were all supposed to meet at the front gate of the city once the sun was high in the sky to set out.

Blade pulled his sword from its sheath and held it awkwardly. Jasper had never seen a man hold a sword that was nearly as tall as the man, but even he could tell that Blade was inexperienced.

They crept up behind a gold beast. They were easy to take care of - they seemed as if they had no senses and mostly stood still from Jasper's experience. (Imagine a golden wooly mammoth the size of a large bull with a short trunk like a tapir.)

Blade lunged forward and let out a loud grunt as he brought down his sword. Jasper had to turn away and process what he had just witnessed. The sword had come down a few feet to the side of the beast. He was so close, yet he butched the attack so completely. Jasper promised himself he wouldn't visibly react before turning around. As soon as he did, he saw the beast ram its head into Blade. He was thrown back before disappearing just like Faulkner had. The beast lumbered away further into the forest.

Blade was even more defeated when he reappeared behind Jasper.

Jasper slowly walked to Blade. He wanted to reassure him by putting his hand on Blade's shoulder, but he couldn't reach that high. 

Blade sighed and looked back at the city. Jasper silently started to make his way back. He had slain enough beasts to make back what he rightfully and justifiably spent on candy.

"I… am a liar." Blade called out as he dropped to his knees.

Jasper turned to him. Finally, he reassuringly patted Blade's shoulder. "I think we all are, a little bit." Jasper sighed. "I wasn't very popular back home. I was… when I was really young, everyone loved me. No one was better with arrows than me." He looked up at the sky. He didn't know how many details he should share. "But I'm not a murderer."

Blade, still taller than Jasper, looked down at him. "No one ever liked me." They met eyes as Blade explained further, "I practiced every day. I tried every weapon. I just couldn't. I don't know why I have my father's sword. It had been locked away since his passing."

Jasper pulled his hand away. "I think there's something wrong with all of us. That's why we're here."

"I know," Blade was barely holding back tears. "I just… thought at least I'd be better here."

How is Kakurine Kent's bank?

Kent has a four pitch vcv called BLOOD. The otos look good. I assume the voice provider was the same as the other utaus from the set, which sound feminine, but this utau has a masculine sound that is youthful. The pitches blend together perfectly for a very expressive but calm sound. The voice is very nice.



Where Can I Download Kent Kakurine?

You can download him from his official site. He is very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment