Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Wiki Wednesday #210 - Amai the Monster

 still Emily.

Wiki Wednesday #210 - Amai the Monster

This utau belonged to one person and had one voice. But then it belonged to someone else and had a different voice. That someone else is SoraFan810. Amai is a monster who is a smug jerk.

Who is Amai the Monster?

Official art from wiki
.
Again, I am fictional Ouura.

I didn't think anything about Jourheh and I having any kind of relationship. I talked with him more than anyone else, but part of me just saw him as lines of text.

That changed when we were older. He suddenly admitted that he was worried I was going to get married and move on.

I had to laugh when I read that. He didn't know that marriage didn't happen with my species, and he didn't know that the only marriage I was actually exposed to in real life was a sham. So I just responded "ew. Why would I do that?"

There was a longer pause than usual as I used the microwave Minha brought from a Union ship to heat up an instant meal. My computer dinged while I was mindlessly eating noodles. He admitted that he sometimes thought about marrying me. That's when panic set in.

I closed my eyes and sat down my bowl. Marrying Jourheh, whose name I actually didn't know? Yes. I would like that. And he would love to marry Beaky, who he implied probably had a very large nose. I had no nose. I couldn't speak English.

I had a feeling he was getting nervous and feeling like he ruined what we had. I opened my eyes and responded. "I'm Aaiiu. Please research this and reconsider."

He went silent for longer than he ever had. Madia noticed my off mood and took me out to do something fun every day. After three days of just enjoying my time, I got a response.

"I'm a founder species. Please research this and reconsider."

I was in love. He knew what I was and was fine with it. He made it into a joke! But I did look into it. 

Founder species was the name given to any of the peoples who helped found the Union. They wanted something like numan, but that was easily struck down. Most people from a founder species only revealed their actually species for medical purposes. They rejected their home worlds to solidify that they were, first and foremost, Union Members. They all looked so… pompous. All of the images were of perfectly polished people with expensive clothes and styled hair. I leaned back to look into the mirror. For some reason, I saw that the most glaringly distasteful thing about me was definitely the fact that I had giant tangles in my unmanageable hair that I never bothered to brush out. 

I wanted to joke too. "ew. But you're not like them, sooo…"

He responded almost immediately. "And you're not like them, sooo… do you want to try to meet up?"

Madia had just named our moon and set up a route to bring tourists here. We were old enough to travel. I gambled. I opened up the booking website to visit Madia Luna and sent him the link.

I knew he wasn't thinking when he sent me a screenshot of the confirmation screen. It was for a package that included a hotel stay, so at least I didn't have to worry about asking Madia to take him in. Still, I bolted up to tell her the… interesting choice we had just made.

I expected her to be angry. But instead, she took me clothes shopping.

How is Amai the Monster's bank?

Amai has a one pitch Romaji encoded cv bank. Mae is lucky I'm fronting, because she wants to go on a wild goose chase to see what the morrysillusion version sounded like. Probably like their utau Xed, who has a really cool design. 

There are no hiragana aliases and the otos are... Strange? The voice is very nice, though! It is youthful.



Where Can I download Amai the Monster?


The Link is on the Fandom page. In the comments, you can tell stories about people taking ownership of others utaus with permission. It feels like a foreign concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment