Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wiki Wednesday #212 - Amaterasu Miya / 天照宮

 Emily again.

Wiki Wednesday #212 - Amaterasu Miya / 天照宮

The page has the text "TYPE: RANDOM UTAU THING, OKAY?!". The BMI of the utau is 15.8, which is very under-weight. She is Welsh and has batteries. She is the sister of Kaede Amaterasu.

Who is Miya Amaterasu?

Art from wiki by razz-pixel
.
Fictional Ouura here.

We eventually ended up in his hotel room. He was visibly disturbed from what Madia had taught him. He looked like he was afraid to even touch me. I decided this was the moment. I slowly pulled off my mask and looked directly at him, not bothering to hold my tongue up to hide my esophagus.

He blinked a few times before breaking out into laughter. I laughed too. 

He admitted that even after learning what I looked like, he had dreamed of kissing me. He imagined so many ways it could work. But then, Madia pointed out that my mouth was filled with the equivalent of stomach acid. 

We sat down next to each other on the edge of the bed. It came crashing down on us that we actually didn't know anything about each other somehow. I didn't know anything about his parents other than that they were jerks. He didn't know that my mother had abandoned me. I looked down at the phone and typed in "my name is". Once the voice played, I said my name. Not the version that everyone on Madia Luna said. My actual name. I knew he couldn't say it, so I quickly typed "But I am okay being Beaky."

He nodded. He was George Hunchington. It was rather regardless if I choose to call him Jourheh as it was either "or" or "or-eh" with my inability to say consonants. But, it was just simpler to write George into the text to speech.

I remembered that every room came with a little basket filled with click boxes. I looked around until I found it, then stood and hurried over to get one. I sat back down and handed it to him. He looked down at the strange device in his hand.

I picked up the phone Madia had given me and started typing. I looked up at him as I pressed play on the text to speech. He slowly nodded along as the voice explained that it's difficult to learn a language without speaking it. I technically wasn't even fluent in Aaiiu, so why not learn Madian?

His eyes widened and he smiled. Of course, him learning a language I could speak would mean that we could actually communicate! 

He was excited, so excited, to learn.

There really wasn't much to do on Madia that he couldn't do at home. The central city wasn't that large, so he had already seen most of it. We ordered room service and started learning.

I had agreed with Madia it would be best if I came home that night, and I had all intentions to.

He immediately seemed dedicated. I had no choice on how I learned. I didn't understand English, and no one could speak informal Aaiiu. Learning formal, which almost anyone could speak, came later in life. I just had to absorb the world around me. But for him, I was able to start with grammar. What was a particle? Which goes first, the verb or the subject?

We just sat on the bed, clicking and typing. Then, I looked at the window and saw the pale light of dawn sliding through the blinds. My eyes widened so that he could see the whites of my eyes.

He saw that it was early morning and laughed. He explained to me that Madia had told him she wasn't worried – she trusted him enough to not impose a curfew.

I laughed. Madia was naive in so many fundamental ways, but she was correct in that she didn't need to worry about what most parents worried about when a boy spends time with a girl. But what about crimes? She just accepted that I trusted him, so she did too.

How is Amaterasu Miya's bank?

Her one bank is a one pitch, Romaji encoded cv bank. It is her Act 2. 

These otos are a mess, and some of the samples are extremely short, but the voice is still very nice. It's warm and feminine while still being youthful. 


Where Can I download Miya Amaterasu?

No comments:

Post a Comment