Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Wiki Wednesday #211 - Amaterasu Kaede / 天照楓

 still Emily.

Wiki Wednesday #211 - Amaterasu Kaede / 天照楓

This utau is problematic. Her aesthetic is goth, which is cool, but her entire personality is sadism. Huge props to Molly Maw (listed as creator on wiki) for not using the word yandere, though.

Who is Kaede Amaterasu?

Official art from wiki
.
Again, it is fictional Ouura.

My first meeting with Jourheh began as painfully romantic. Madia had tamed my hair and pinned it into a tasteful updo with plenty of fringe to frame my face without hiding it. I was wearing a checkered black and white mask with red accents to hide my face. I was wearing a breezy matching sundress and shiny red heels. I was nervously holding a pocketbook as I waited for the landing vessel to open its doors.

We hadn't shared pictures, just vague descriptions. But when we saw each other, we just knew.

He was the same height as me with tan skin and dark blonde hair. He looked like he belonged in the old sitcoms from Earth that I could barely sit through. After he saw me, the world just stopped. And then suddenly, it started again with us running towards each other with reckless abandon. He wanted to pick me up and spin me around, but we instead just smashed into each other and grasped on for dear life. We laughed as we frantically tried not to fall over.

When we pulled away so that we were at arm's length, I heard his voice for the first time. "My dearest Beaky… how wonderful it is to see you!"

In that moment, my eyes opened as widely as they could and my blood ran ice cold. I couldn't… speak… English. He couldn't understand Madian or Aaiiu. He panicked as soon as he saw my panic, not knowing why I was frozen.

I tried to think of the best thing to do. Joke? Explain? How would I explain?! I settled with doing what I did in English lessons. "Ihh.. ih… aaah… uuh…" He almost looked frightened as I tried again. "Ow… ah."

"Oh!" He laughed nervously. "I am so sorry. You physically can't speak English."

I nodded. Then I remembered how amazing Madia was. I opened the pocketbook to find a nice notepad and pen. "Can we take a detour?"

Instead of going to his hotel, I went straight to Madia's house. She trusted me and told me to go straight to the hotel, but I was proud. I wanted to show her off to Jourheh and Jourheh off to her. 

She was overjoyed to see us when we walked in. She shocked Jourheh when she started speaking robotic (but fluent) English with her electrolarynx. We made small talk for a while with her translating for me. Suddenly, she asked to speak with Jourheh alone in another room. We agreed, so I sat down on the couch and waited.

A few minutes later, Jourheh came back into the room, completely shell shock. Madia gave me an old phone with an English text to speech function and told us to go have fun.

Jourheh walked slowly and robotically as we left the house. I looked over to him as I waited for him to speak.

Minha told me that this is meant for all ages, so I can't explain the basic functions that Madia explained. However, I can say that she explained that very bad things would happen if we tried to do anything inappropriate.

He asked me if what she said was true. I used the phone to ask what she had said. I verified everything. 

How Is Amaterasu Kaede's bank?

Kaede has a one pitch romaji encoded cv bank that is meant to be cute and high pitched, but the average pitch is F4.

There Are no hiragana aliases and the otos are not the best, but typical for the Era. The voice is very cute and less nasal than I expected it to be. 



Where Can I download Kaede Amaterasu?

No comments:

Post a Comment