Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, June 16, 2023

Forgotten Friday #234 - ヴィルジール / Virglie LAMBERT

 nyoom.

Forgotten Friday #234 - ヴィルジール / Virglie LAMBERT

Virglie is a French ghost who loves the harpsichord. He is childish and hates studying.

Who is Virglie?

Official art 
.

Tobias really, really regretted his friendship with Charlotte at times.


He was in his invisible form when he knocked on the door to the dorm room. He waited and wanted to float away, but eventually the door opened. A tall teen girl with her hair pulled into two afro puffs was standing in the doorway, looking for whoever knocked.


"Aliyah Azan!"


She quickly turned on her heel towards the obnoxiously shrill voice. She froze when she saw the living, breathing knock-off Elf on the Shelf sitting on her nightstand.


"You remember me!" Mr. Elf laughed. "I made all of your breakfasts!"


Aliyah stared blankly at him. She weighed her options before bluntly asking: "Why are you here?"


"Well..." Mr. Elf looked down. He didn't really think he would get this far. He was really banking on her not opening the door. "I... Am asking you to expend emotional effort to assist someone who thinks fondly of you in their transition into the wider world."


She dissected what he said in her head. He claimed to be from the nightmare house, so it had to be one of those children. Most of them were already in school... "The... Old Lady? She's moving to a home or something?"


"No, no!" Mr. Elf forced a laugh. "You know Seraphim? She still talks about you."


"Oh." Aliyah was stunned for a moment. "Ew."


He kind of expected it. McKenzie clung to Aliyah more than anyone else. No one really understood why. Other kids doted on McKenzie and did more for her.


"Besides!" Aliyah rolled her eyes. "Why should I help out anyone from this system? Do you know what this stupid magical world took from me?!"


"Well..."


"I got a hold of my birth certificate." She glared at him. "I googled it, when I was able to get out of this nightmare compound. My father was an imam. I tried to learn all about my family's faith. I read so much, but I knew the only way I could truly learn was to go to a mosque. Finish the sentence, pipsqueak."


Her gaze terrified him. "Well... Only adults can leave the containment area... And we... Only have churches."


"I was forced to write Bible verses over and over and over while some old crone babbles about Jesus." She lowered her chin to become even more menacing. He told himself that if she picked him up and threw him, he could instantly turn back into glittering powder. His obvious terror caused her to stop. She walked to her nightstand and knelt down to be at his eye level. "But she had all of that stolen from her too, huh?"


"Yes..." He sighed.


"Okay, pipsqueak. What can I do for her?" She backed away and stood, folding her arms over her chest.


"Would you be okay if she shared a room with you?" He waited for her to say no.


"Just her? Not three other catty teen girls?"


"Just her!" He nervously laughed. "In a nice room, also!"


"Okay." She nodded. "Just one roommate, I can do."


How Are Virglie's banks?

Virglie has three banks. Only one is actually intended to be used, but the two old banks are also offered.

The one that is intend to use is named "Re". Re is a three pitch VCV bank that goes from G3 to F4. The otos would need work to use him to the best ability as the overlap is not on the stable vowel in many cases. However, I need to write many articles, so I will use the otos he has. He has a very warm voice that sounds like a boy in an anime. The quality is very high.


VCV 2.1 is a two pitch bank going from G3 to C4. The otos have the same issue as before. Still not fixing them! The voice is much more youthful, but the recording environment does not sound as nice as the Re bank as there is a very liquid robotic feeling that is sharp. I think I might see sound sometimes.



Somber is a two pitch VCV going from A3 to C4. This one is my favorite because it sounds the most like the design, and the design is really cool. It sounds sad with a very thin tone and a good recording environment.


Where Can I download Virglie?

Virglie can be found on his official website. He is a super cool utau!

No comments:

Post a Comment