Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wiki Wednesday #225 - Andina Megitha R.'s Yuurei

 I wanted to wait until the utau had a chance to be updated, but her voice provider has been missing since 2015.

Wiki Wednesday #225 - Andina Megitha R.'s Yuurei

This utau is from Indonesia. She is thirteen and wants to be a chef. She loves eating pancakes and hates broken headphones. Of Course, she loves singing.

Who is Yuurei?

Art from Wiki
.

Ouura here.

I had asked to be kept in the recovery ward for just a while longer so that I would roll out of the hospital fully able to emulate the actions of the more typical sapient beings. I actually used those words. What I really meant was that I was completely dreading meeting George’s parents again. I really, really didn’t want to.

They let me, but I had to give in eventually.

Being in George’s apartment was cozy and felt familiar. But we needed to have another lunch with his parents. He seemed to think it would go well as we were standing in front of their front door. He wasn’t nervously fiddling with anything - he seemed like he felt victorious in some way.

A maid let us in. She instantly seemed to like me as she made idle smalltalk as she took us to the dining room. Halfway there, I stopped her. I studied her face a bit before asking, “Didn’t you call me nasty?”

Her face lost its color as I turned on my heel and continued to the dining room. I knew it was petty to bring it up, but it was kind of shocking that she didn’t realize that George hadn’t gotten a new fiance who looked almost identical to the old one aside from the whole ‘different species’ thing.

We sat down across from his parents. I was instantly annoyed that the spread wasn’t nearly as good as the last time they ambushed us. I wanted to be rude and start eating their food, but I knew that I had to be polite for George, While yes, I knew that they spent far too much money on my transformation, they did that for themselves to not be ashamed of their son. George and I would have been happy to only speak Madian for the rest of our lives. We probably would have even been happy to live on Madia Luna for the rest of our lives. They took the comfortable fantasy of living down the road from my mother away, so I was definitely entitled to their food.

If I were to wear a mask to cover my nose and mouth, I would be identical to who I was before the surgeries aside from the small changes to my irises. My irises, my nose, and my mouth were the only things touched. So imagine my indignation when his mother asked how on Earth George was able to find a new woman that they could approve of. Should I have pointed out that they were idiots for using a phrase like ‘how on Earth’ when Earth had been eaten by its star millions of years ago? Or for not recognizing that the woman with the same skin, hair, height, and body type was the woman who they had spent so much money ‘fixing’?

George took it as a joke, even though I obviously didn’t. I knew I needed to be calm, kind, and sweet. So lovable they couldn’t object to me. I didn’t want to be. I was fine playing pretend with them when I thought that they were just bad people, but learning that nearly everyone on this planet was like them, I just didn’t want to deal with it. But, George did, so I kept my new mouth shut.

How is Yuurei's bank?

We were promised more, but we just ended up with the one bank that has files that do not work well. The oto would need to be redone to use her to her highest ability. 

She has an absolutely wonderful voice. While it is youthful, it is calm and has a wonderful tone that is not shrill or nasal. I wish we were able to get more banks from her.



Where can I download Yuurei?

You can download her from her Fandom page. She is very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment