Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, January 5, 2024

Forgotten Friday #263 - 水音ロゥ / Mizunone Row

 I thought this utau would be a girl because of the Kagamine gimmick with Lugh from last week, who was a boy. But he is a man.

Forgotten Friday #263 - 水音ロゥ / Mizunone Row

Row is a twenty year old man who is incapable of anger. 

Who Is Row Mizunone?

Art from site
.

"Hidey-ho!" Mr. Elf beamed as he appeared on McKenzie's desk. He wondered if it was concerning that she hadn't asked for a computer yet.

"Why?" Aliyah rolled her eyes and fell back into her bed. "Why do you just keep appearing?!"

"I'm happy to see you, Mr. Elf!" McKenzie giggled.

"I'm happy to see you too!" Mr. Elf had read the diagnostic criteria for autism and ADHD. Through everything he had seen with McKenzie growing up, he could see why the diagnosises seemed like they could fit her. But, as far as autism went, she had initiated a social interaction. She was making eye contact with him. He couldn't say if she was creating appropriate relationships and changing her behaviors, but the diagnostic criteria so far said that she didn't have autism.

"Hey, Aliyah..." Mr. Elf cleared his throat. "Could I talk to you privately?"

"Ew." Aliyah rolled her eyes, but she stood and walked to McKenzie's desk. She's awkwardly picked up Mr. Elf and left the room before making her way to the stairwell.

"I could have met up with you instead of you carrying me..." He mumbled as she sat him on a handrail.

"Okay." Aliyah crossed her arms. "What is it?"

"She doesn't have autism." Mr. Elf grabbed into the handrail to steady himself.

"Really?" Aliyah leaned against the wall. "I guess you've known her for her entire life. But you're an elf, how do you know what makes someone autistic or not autistic?"

"I snuck into a computer lab that had access to the locked down Internet and found a copy of the diagnostic criteria from the DSM-V."

"Really?" Aliyah blinked. "That's an option?"

He nodded. "It's on the CDC website, which you can access from the computer labs. I'm not sure if your computer can."

"Wow." Aliyah crossed her arms as she turned away from him. "But you're not a psychiatrist, so why should I listen to you?"

"Well," Mr. Elf sighed. "I think she might have ADHD inattentive type, but I can't be sure."

"What do you want me to do about it?" Aliyah didn't sound sarcastic, even though she was trying to be.

"Just watch her. You can find the diagnostic criteria online. If she meets them, she has it and treatment is an option." He wanted to use body language to emote, but he was too busy grasping onto the railing. He would just turn into a cloud of glittering dust if he did fall, but it would take away from the impact of the conversation if it happened at the wrong time.

"And if she doesn't meet them?" Aliyah turned to face Mr. Elf.

"I don't know." He didn't want to outright say he was working for Charlotte. "But I'm sure you have trusted adults who will help you figure things out. But, don't worry too much. She's dealing with everything you dealt with transitioning from Connie's house to school... But I was the only person she saw for years."

How Are Mizunone Row's banks?

Row has two banks. 

Vacuum is like Lugh's cloud bank. It is an eight pitch vcv. Spanning from C#3 to G#4, this bank actually has my vocal range going by the pitch names. It is a nice bank.



The CVVC is one pitch. His voice is nice!



Where Can I download Row Mizunone?

On the official site. Nice utau!

No comments:

Post a Comment