Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, January 12, 2024

Forgotten Friday #264 - 黒月穂香 / Kuroduki Honoka

 I don't want to make assumptions, but dang. This utau is sad.

Forgotten Friday #264 - 黒月穂香 / Kuroduki Honoka

So, from the bit I've heard, being disabled in Japan is a nightmare. Honoka is a 21 year old NEET who doesn't shower in the creator's remarks and I have no idea what in the heck it means in the main description.

I think this is a case of "this wouldn't make sense in English either" moments.

Who Is Honoka Kuroduki?

Art from site
.

Aliyah was about to respond when Mr. Elf disappeared with a cloud of glittering powder. She groaned. She wanted to dislike the guy, but he was too helpful.

She pulled out her phone. She didn't have access to the CDC's website, but she did have access to an offline copy of Wikipedia hosted on the school's server. It took her a moment to find the diagnostic criteria, but she nodded as she read them. She took a deep breath and put her phone back in her pocket.

She went back to her room and sat on her bed. McKenzie was just sitting still, looking at the wall.

Aliyah didn't know what to ask. She didn't realize you could just find the diagnostic criteria for anything online. Part of her thought it was secret knowledge that you could only access with some kind of licence.

"So... Do you have any homework?" Aliyah nervously laughed.

"Oh..." McKenzie blinked. "I... Don't think so."

A red flag raised in Aliyah's mind, but she wasn't even sure if it should have. The school was extremely lax with homework. The school didn't really care about core subjects like math and English, so they usually blocked off enough time during the class to do any class work... But why would she not know for certain?!

"Oh." Aliyah nervously laughed. "I don't have any either. How are you liking your classes?"

"I'm not sure." McKenzie shrugged. "I don't think I pay enough attention sometimes."

Aliyah fell back onto her bed. She asked as she stared at the ceiling, "What did you do in Mrs. Mossgarten's class?"

"Oh," McKenzie shrugged. "I got to class as fast as I could. I told her about what happened when we practiced, and she asked me not to participate."

"Did that upset you...?" Aliyah slowly and nervously sat up.

"No!" McKenzie laughed. "It's hard enough to listen. I really don't want to imagine how hard it would be to actually follow along and listen."

"How are you other classes?" Aliyah asked as she took off her shoes.

McKenzie shrugged. "I like computer class because we mostly play games so we can learn how to use the keyboard and mouse." She paused. "Math sometimes makes my head hurt, and I don't really like science so far. English is frustrating, and history is boring."

Aliyah nodded as she pulled her legs onto her bed and hugged them to her chest. "Do you wish that your classes weren't so hard?"

McKenzie furrowed her brow in confusion. "I'm not smart. I don't know how you could make me smart."

"No... Ken," Aliyah's heart broke. "It's not that you're not smart, you just have trouble paying attention. There's medicine that can help you pay attention out there."

"Oh." McKenzie slowly nodded as her facial expression became neutral. "Would you want me to take them?"

Aliyah looked up at the ceiling. "I don't know. I know that I would want to take them, but I would still be scared."

How are Kuroduki Honoka's banks?

Honoka has two banks.

Core is a five pitch VCV. It goes very high.



Nella is another five pitch VCV, but D5 was not included in the prefix map. I like this voice more than the other one because it sounds less cute. 



Where Can I Download Honoka Kuroduki?

You can find him on his official site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment