Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #254 - WHOOΠΔ's Kaoru / 薫

 I like this method of choosing what bank to cover.

Wiki Wednesday #254 - WHOOΠΔ's Kaoru / 薫

Kaoru is apparently a very old man from a far away solar system.

Who Is Kaoru?

Art from wiki
.

One-fourth Siren, part three

It was a sixteen hour drive. I didn't know the laws, but it felt illegal for me to get on a plane. Weird things did happen in those sixteen hours, but thankfully not another case of flooding an entire room.

It was little things - crabs showing up out of nowhere, seaweed being caught in my hair. My mom was constantly searching online to try and understand anything, but most sirens had never touched a computer. My other half wasn't something she could Google, because she didn't know what that half was.

It was night by the time we got to the hotel. It was nice - my bed was comfy and the room smelled good. There was even a pool, though I had never learned how to swim.

My parents were beyond tired, so they gave me my tablet to watch videos as they crashed in their bed without even changing their clothes.

I felt strange, like there was a magnet pulling me to one side. It wasn't enough to move me - just to make me uncomfortable. I knew we were close to an ocean, and part of me worried that the ocean was the problem. It took a bit, but I was able to sleep eventually.

***

Sometimes, you can walk into a room and instantly know that you're not wanted there. I was nervously playing with the straps of my backpack as I looked at all of the people sitting in a semicircle in cheap plastic chairs. They weren't human. I knew from the fact that it was for supernatural children that they weren't... But I didn't expect it to be visible.

I took a seat and tried to make myself as small as possible as their eyes drilled holes into me. I looked away.

"Hello children!" Her voice was jovial as she bounced into the room. I perked up and looked at her. She looked human! "I see we have a new face... Tilly!"

I blushed and looked down at the floor.

"I'm Miss Morgan, Tilly." I could hear the smile in her voice. "It's okay if you want to be quiet for now."

I let out a small whimper. She began with a bunch of stuff I couldn't process. I felt the magnet again. I couldn't listen to all of the other kids because the invisible pull was dominating my mind.

I was jolted back to reality when I heard the smarmy voice of a child. "You don't belong here, 'Miss Morgan'. She doesn't belong here, 'Miss Morgan'. I can't stand normal people like you who demand to intrude on spaces for rejects like us. Oh boo-hoo! Your little sister was magical and you weren't! Cry me a river!"

Ironically, I did. At least, water began gushing from my hands as I covered my eyes while I cried.

"Oh no." That smarmy voice was softer and deflated. "She's... Actually one of us."

I looked up and weakly nodded.

How is Kaoru's bank?

Kaoru has a two pitch vcv bank. We were promised more, but I only saw this one bank. He has a really cool voice!


Where can I download Kaoru?

You can find him on his Wiki page. He's cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment