Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #255 - Chitose Tsukino / 月乃千​歳

 just one more after this one to reach my goal!

Wiki Wednesday #255 - Chitose Tsukino / 月乃千​歳

Chitose is a fifteen year old boy who has cat fangs. He dislikes vegetables and likes picking things up to put in his pockets.

Who is Tsukino Chitose?

Art from Wiki
.

One-fourth Siren, part four

A few of the other kids were patting me on the back and trying to say reassuring things to try and make the water stop. 

The smarmy boy was standing in front of me. Through my tears, I saw that he had the skin of a dark green lizard and an inhuman face. "I'm sorry - sometimes we have normal people show up because they have adopted siblings."

I shook my head. The water slowed to a leak. "I thought I was normal. But I wasn't." The water finally stopped. "How many of you have powers?"

There was silence. None of them could understand what I was going through. Out of the window, I could see the ocean - the community center was on the edge of the beach. I threw myself out of my chair and ran to the door to the outside.

Everything was a blur until I was on my knees. I had never touched the ocean before, and now the tide was rushing around me. I started to cry, but nothing strange happened. I was just a person, sobbing into the ocean.

I heard something. It felt familiar, like it was something fundamentally a part of me. I slowly stood, weighed down by my soaked clothes. I walked. I walked until the water was up to my chest. The sound - the melody became louder and louder until someone popped up in front of me.

She was beautiful. But I knew, just from one look, that she wasn't my mother. She sang - not words, but some angelic refrain that felt like liquid pouring over me. I responded, the same noises, as if I knew what I was saying.

I knew what I expected. I would grow a tail and follow her. I would find my mother and live the rest of my life in the sea.

Instead, she shook her head. "I'm... Sorry." She had a strange accent. "You... Are... Witch."

"My mother was a siren!" I cried out. "Am I not one of you?"

She looked offended. "She was a disgrace." Her accent became stronger as her speech became less halting. "Witch, vampire, spirit - I cannot know what you are, other than the enemy of the siren. To be touched by an enemy is to disrespect our people. It was a mistake to call for you."

I felt something inside of me break as I fell beneath the surface. I was farther out than I thought - I didn't realize I was floating as I spoke to the siren. Once she renounced me, whatever magic that was keeping my afloat rushed away.

I thought - maybe I can breathe. Salt water flooded my lungs. There was nothing but panic as I fell deeper and deeper... And then someone was grabbing me.

I was pulled to the shore where I coughed and coughed until my throat was fully raw, but it felt like at least the water was gone.

How is Chitose Tsukino's bank?

Chitose only has one CV bank. He has a very sweet and kind voice.


Where Can I Download Tsukino Chitose?

You can download him from his wiki page. He is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment