Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #280 - Fuyu Komoriuta / 子守歌フユ

 whooo

Wiki Wednesday #280 - Fuyu Komoriuta / 子守歌フユ

Fuyu is a teenage lady who will become an idol. She likes RPG games and dislikes when people randomly catch fire.

Who is Komoriuta Fuyu?

Art from wiki
.
alien terminal 10

It took a while, but I finally received a message in return. "???!!!??!??!"

I typed in response: 'can you save us?'

The warning message went away and a phone icon appeared on the screen. I selected it and a window popped up on the screen. It was black for a moment, but then there was a video of a woman lit with cool lighting.

"Hi, uh..." She cleared her throat. She shook her head and pressed her palm against her forehead. "Wow! Why can you speak English?"

"Why would I not be able to?" I tilted my head to the side. It felt so strange. In my native language, I was harsh. But in my limited English, I sounded docile. "It has been... A long time since I had gotten access to the terminal."

"Yes." She nodded. "Many people enjoy languages. But him?"

I looked over at Mkret. He was seemingly paralyzed.

"No, but he's the reason I could learn." I smiled. "It was difficult because our technology is only for war."

"This is crazy!" She shook her head. "You guys are so low tech. We thought it was an error when the satellite started pinging you and sending data!"

"But my search?"

She nodded. "Yeah, we just assumed it was all errors until we realized that... You were real."

"Okay, can you save us?" I leaned forward. "I'm okay, but he's not very okay."

"Yeah, uh, can I be rude?" Once I nodded, she continued. "You look pretty normal, but he looks really rough."

"Yeah!" I nodded. "He has a genetic condition that makes him really sick."

"What meds are he on?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sorry!" I pulled myself together. "Why would they waste time and money on medicine when he's not dying?"

"Right!" She shook her head. "Yeah, that mentality gets beaten out of people once they get accepted into The Union."

"That's what you are?" I looked over at Mkret. "I haven't told anyone other than him." I switched to my own language. "She's saying that if we were part of her group, you would be taking medicine to feel better."

She had her hand over her mouth when I looked back at the screen. "You really, really aren't pulling a prank on me."

I laughed. "So... How do we become part of the Union?"

"Well..." She shifted her weight a bit. "Here's the thing... We kind of... Have an entire process that requires the government of the major ruling body of a planet to reach out and ask for help."

"Oh." I looked away. I switched back to my language. "Who... Controls most of this planet?"

"Does it matter?" Mkret put his hand on my arm. "We're the third largest civilization by size, but that can change. We've been the sixth and we've been the second within our lifetimes."

I looked back at the screen. "We are powerless here. Even if we had power, our government isn't in control of the planet."

"Oh." She looked sad for us.

How is Fuyu Komoriuta's bank?

Fuyu has one one pitch VCV bank. Her voice is very cute and high quality. 



Where Can I download Komoriuta Fuyu?

You can find the link on her Wiki page. This is a nice utau!

No comments:

Post a Comment