Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #278 - comet3's eclaire

I'm almost out of stories! I've started on the next batch already!

Wiki Wednesday #278 - comet3's eclaire

Eclaire is a city girl who loves pastries. I also love cities and pastries!

Who is Eclaire?

Art from bank


.

alien terminal 8

Mkret couldn't close his mouth as he stared at the screen. I didn't know what we were watching, but there was music and dancing. He had to stop himself from touching the screen. Of course we had training films - but no one ever cared to create a process that captured colors like we were looking at.

Once the video ended, he stood up and turned away. I looked up at him as he started to pace.

"What's wrong?" I turned in my chair.

"There's a happy world out there." He sat down on my bed. "There's a world with dancing and music, with bright colors."

"Yeah." I nodded.

"And we're here." He pulled his knees up to his chest. "How are you so calm?"

I cleared my throat. And then I said something in English.

He stared at me.

"There's new information on the terminal now. I got a few lessons, just a few. But I always ran into the same error. But now..."

"You're going to learn their language?" He was confused. "You're going to... Talk to them?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

He looked confused until he started to laugh. He started crying as he laughed louder. "You're going to get us out of here?!"

I looked back at the terminal. "Yeah. There's a world out there that has pretty music."

"I... Guess I should let you get to that." He awkwardly laughed. "I just..."

"You don't want to be teased." I nodded, still looking at the screen. "I still might need help." I finally looked back at him. "You'll help me if it means making real contact, right?"

He nodded. "Yeah. But..." He stood. "Thanks for involving me." He left without another word. I turned back to the terminal as soon as the door shut behind him.

I navigated to the symbol that said ABC and opened it. I couldn't help but smile. The arch from before was now a rainbow... Which made sense! I navigated to it and selected it.

It showed me a color and then said the name of the color. I went through each one, smiling. I had seen all of the colors before, but something about them being so vibrant on the screen made it... Special. More real.

I laughed. This was it. This was my one goal in life. I was going to learn English and I was going to save myself and my friend from this grey world.

I thought there was something wrong with me. I really didn't understand why I felt so wrong and bitter. But just the act of studying another language made something inside of me feel better. It made me feel more complete.

Warriors didn't study such frivolous things. Our enemies spoke nonsense and we just accepted that. I didn't know that I couldn't accept that. But now I did - I needed to understand more than this awful world to be complete.

How is Eclaire's bank?

Eclaire has a single three pitch CV bank called mochi. Her voice is very nice!


Where Can I Download Eclaire?

You can download her from her official site. She is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment