Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #279 - Demi-Chan

I'm glad I'm getting this taken care of because I feel like I'm getting silly.

Wiki Wednesday #279 - Demi-Chan

Demi-Chan is a fourteen year old demi-girl.

Who Is Demi-Chan?

Art from Bank 

.
A New Vampire, part 13

The old vampires started walking away as I couldn't help but stare at Dagger. She looked so young. (Editor's note: I imagined her as a scene kid from 2009, even though that doesn't actually make sense. Gal would have no knowledge of scene / emo culture even if she hadn't lost her memories.)

"I'm Gal and I have no memories." I awkwardly held up my hands.

Dagger hummed. "Yeah, you look like you're... Twenty something?" She huffed. "I'm sixteen!"

"Huh." I didn't know what to say. She started walking so I followed her.

"Yeah, I was fifteen when I became a vampire." She shoved her hands in her pants pockets. "It's like, illegal to do that and he's in Fae Jail."

I let out a sad noise. If I didn't ask questions...

"I thought it was love, you know, first ever boyfriend!" She threw her head back and rolled her eyes dramatically. "Then I become a vampire for him and bam! He only likes humans!" She looked forward again.

Well, she was going to tell me whatever she wanted to. I let out another sympathetic noise.

"It's dumb." She groaned. "I like dressing like I'm rebellious, but I liked my parents and I liked school. But once the Fae found out, whoops!" She pulled her hands out of her pockets and threw them into the air. "They said, she's so sick. She's not going to make it! Then they got some dummy that looked like me for my parents to bury."

"Oh." It sunk in. I stopped walking. "They took you away from your family."

"Yeah." She kept walking, so I hurried to catch up. "I'm not going to say 'oh look! We can be family!' because we can't." She looked back at me. "No offense."

I shrugged. If I didn't...

"Don't get me wrong, chosen family and all that stuff." She shrugged. "But I don't want a bunch of symbolic aunts and uncles - I want my mom and dad."

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I wouldn't know."

"Yeah, Wilbur told me." She stopped and looked at me. When I turned towards her, her eyes were boring into mine. "You really know nothing? You don't know like... Who George Washington is or whatever?"

I looked away. Then I realized something. I looked back at her and realized that her irises were red. My mouth hung agape. There were things I just knew to be true, and one was that humans didn't have piercing red eyes. The other vampires didn't...

"You drink blood?!" I shrank back as if I were in danger.

She was confused, but then she laughed. She touched her eye and pulled out a contact lens so that I could see her actual eye color. "My eyes are brown, and that's boring. I wear colored lenses to be interesting." She laughed. "Besides, drinking blood doesn't change your eye color. It doesn't change anything physically. But like, I get why you'd think that."

How Is Demi-Chan's bank?

Demi-Chan has a one pitch romaji encoded cv bank. Her voice is nice and youthful.


Where Can I download Demi-Chan?

The link to her bank is on her wiki page. She is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment